Garnier Micellar Water

21:00


I have been using this product for a while and I thought it was about time I would review this. I have a quite a bit of Micella Water all from different brands, ranging from drug store to high end.




Hands down this is the best Micellar Water I have tried. This product is fantastic. It removes makeup exceptionally well, where very little effort is needed. Although this product does remove all traces of my makeup, I still do a double cleans using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish because I just like to make sure all of my makeup is removed. This micellar water removes stubborn mascara or eyeliner extremely well. I find my makeup melting away within a matter of seconds. It hasn't got much of fragrance which I personally love as I find that can irritate my skin a lot. 

I have very sensitive skin and a lot of products cause me to break out. This doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. It's so soothing and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It literally feels like wiping water across your face ( if only that worked ). It's extremely gentle on the skin and eyes.  

Garnier claims for this to remove makeup, cleanse and sooth the skin, and I think that it does all of what it says to.. and more. It's a much easier way to remove makeup. The only thing is '200 uses', I don't think this will apply to everyone as it depends on how much makeup you're wearing and how much product you use .

 I definitely prefer this to the Bioderma which is amazing considering it is much cheaper. 



Love cat











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe