V Revolution- Manchester

21:19

Recently, I have visited a Vegan Café in the centre of Manchester. I have been at least 10  times this month, but I just love it so much.






 Food/Cake Rating:5/5
Everything is made fresh when you order. I'm not being biased and rating it so high for no reason, it genuinely is high standard. The 'grilled cheese and bacon' sandwich was so delicious, I could've had another.

Menu: 4/5
Although the menu isn't pages and pages of things; it has a variation of different foods. The specials board has some amazing things on there too which changes daily. Also, they have a selection of fresh cakes you can choose from at the counter.

Drinks: 3/5
Other than the milkshakes there isn't really a selection of drinks that I personally enjoy. I love the chocolate milkshake a lot and also the pink lemonade.

Atmosphere/Décor: 5/5
I give this high ratings, the décor and interior is absolutely stunning. It reminds me of a 50's diner, which is adorable. It has so much character even if its a bit plain in a sense. The staff and all the customers are so friendly, it really is a place you want to be. Also, along the side and by the counter they have various things for sale, lots of vegan treats and snacks which you probably wouldn't be able to find easily anywhere else. OH, and they sell vinyl's which I love. 

Price: 5/5
Again, another full marks for this. The prices are brilliant, I think its a good value for money and totally reasonable.

Seats Available: 4/5
Although it is quite a small place, there is plenty of seating. It does get quite busy but whenever I have been in, I've never had to wait for a seat.

If you was planning on visiting, this café is situated in the Northern Quarter in Manchester; at the very end of Oldham Street

I'll definitely be visiting again and again.


Love Cat


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe